Thursday, April 1, 2010
OntFront on Shanghai Fashion week
We're gonna rock Shanghai Fashion week on the 9th of April. Here's what the Shanghai Fashion week will offer:
1. The opening show: Qin Yi (China) and Katti Zoob (Hungary) Qin Yi is the designer of the costumes for Shanghai Expo stewardesses. That being said you’ll see those costumes modeled on the runway. Not sure how trendy and chic they will be, but at least you get to take a glimpse into the Expo before most people.
On the other hand, Katti Zoob’s designs are inspired by traditional Hungarian costumes.
2. Ann-Sofie Back This cutting-edge Swedish designer brings to you her A/W womenswear which was presented at London Fashion Week in February. The collection is inspired by online game Second Life and Angelia Jolie
3. OntFront Founded by Tomas Overtoom and Liza Koifman, this Dutch brand is all about clean-cut menswear.
4. Two indie Chinese designers you should pay attention to: Simon Wang and Zhang Chi. Both have sharpened their skills in Europe for nearly ten years.
5. Fans of rock music should head to the runway show of local brand Where What Who. The brand is fronted by Bono Zhang, the former leading vocal of Banana Monkey.
We can’t give you more details (date, time) of each show yet. We are still waiting, too. Will keep you guys posted once they are available to us.